Perry Gauci MA, DPhil
- Politics and Society in Great Yarmouth 1660-1722 (1996)
- ‘“For want of smooth language”: parliament as a point of contact in the Augustan Age’, in Parliamentary History 17 (1998)
- The Politics of Trade: The Overseas Merchant in State and Society (2001)
- ‘Informality and influence: the overseas merchant and the livery companies, 1660-1720’, in I.A. Gadd et al. (eds), Guilds, Society and Economy in London 1450-1800 (2002)
- ‘Finding the middle-ground: the middling sort in the eighteenth century’, in History Compass 4 (2006)
- ‘Le grand commerce: les marchands londoniens 1660-1760’, in Histoire, économie et société 26 (2007)
- Emporium of the World: The Merchants of London, 1660-1800 (2007)
- ‘The Clash of Interests: commerce and the politics of trade in the Age of Anne’, in Parliamentary History 28 (2009)
- Alderman Sugarcane: William Beckford 1709-70 (Forthcoming)
- Regulating the British Economy, 1660-1850 (Forthcoming).
Research interests include English religious, political and social developments from the 1640’s to the 1750’s, and the history of colonial Jamaica.